Digital Marketing Data Analyst
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Data Analyst with 2-5 years’ experience. Someone who would relish the challenge of learning new skills and tools for highly-recognizable clients.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you’ll work on a variety of projects focused on digital marketing - web, mobile, search, and email to provide data-driven marketing analyses and reporting to address key business questions. You’ll leverage your digital marketing skills in projects such as; web tagging and journey measurement, digital campaign effectiveness, social and web traffic trends, conversion results, etc. You’ll use Adobe Marketing Analytics and other platforms to create and present analyses, reports, and visualizations that provide customer insights and power marketing strategies and programs. Most importantly you’ll work collaboratively with a team of data analysts and internal/external stakeholders.
- Work in an agency setting and support client digital marketing analytics and data including; web tagging & analytics, audience selection, and targeting, conversion analytics, customer social & web traffic insights, digital campaign management, and A/B test design and measurement.
- Analyze and deliver measurable insights from digital marketing campaigns that improve programs and drive ROI
- Implement project work with quality, on time, within budget, and with independence
- Maintain a great working relationship with other team members and clients
- Adopt new technologies and improved business processes for innovations and efficiency
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, retailer or agency setting with digital marketing campaigns including audience selection/optimization, test design, and measurement
- BS in Marketing Mathematics, Economics, or related field
- Experience in analytic and A/B test techniques for Digital marketing (web, mobile, SEO, email, OOH)
- Experience with digital marketing data platforms. Adobe Marketing Cloud required. Amobee or other DMP experience desired.
- Strong data manipulation & visualization skills with Tableau, Excel, Qlik, Power BI, or other visualization tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are critical
- Experience in generating analytic reports that explain results in marketing terms and actionable business insights
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with data query, cleansing, and prep skills using SQL or other data blending and prep tools
- Knowledge of Python/Jupyter, R, SAS, Alteryx, or other analytic programming tool
- Exposure to Cloud-based Data prep and Analytic Platforms (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, SAS Viya, AWS, etc.)