Director of Campaign Management
Boston - Digital Strategy
We are currently looking for a Director of Campaign management to join our Data-Driven futures team. This role will focus on team oversight and development of a variety of multi-channel marketing campaigns, setup, execution for all North American clients.
We are a multi-national agency with deep expertise in all aspects of Customer Journey Marketing. We offer competitive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and opportunities for career growth and satisfaction.
You are a resourceful, team leader who can thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven marketing environment. You have a successful track record of being a contributor and a manager, with the ability to identify and leverage data attributes to create data-driven programs fueled by analytics and insights. You strive for compelling customer journeys personalized for targeted audiences and based on complex criteria to deliver flawless campaigns with real-time execution. Rooted in test and learn, you understand the many techniques to measure campaigns, programs, and lifetime impact on customers.
You will work directly with clients, account teams, campaign developers, creative and technical team resources to coordinate, manage, and execute the highest quality and timely digital campaign deliverables for our clients. A strong technical aptitude and detailed understanding of campaign lifecycles (concept through execution through results tracking) are critical, as is an advanced understanding of how to use data signals to execute highly personalized contacts.
Boston, MA (preferred)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team and work as an individual contributor to create and execute dynamic, data-driven digital marketing communications.
- Build strong working relationships with team members and marketing stakeholders; must have excellent communication, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Develop, test, and deploy sophisticated multi-channel campaigns and data-informed customer journeys.
- Mentor junior staff, providing guidance that helps them increase their proficiency and advance their career.
- Provide data-driven programs and recommendations for digital strategy, measurement, personalization focused on increased sales.
- Offer thought leadership and best practices leveraging data signals and models.
- Recommend, design, and deploy various programs.
- Deploy campaign automation, real-time triggers, and journeys management.
- Provide expertise in data integration, reporting, and analytics.
- Create a test and learn culture and processes for ongoing optimization and enhancements.
- Innovate and document project workflow and processes as needed to continuously improve results, performance, and overall turn-around efficiencies.
- Create several processes including approval flows, triage, and integration with data governance.
- Support campaign planning process by providing input on time allocation for campaign development and execution.
- Identify, address, and communicate any data anomalies, data gaps, issues, and present solutions to campaign stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of relevant trends and marketing best practices.
- Maintain technical readiness for adoption of new technologies and improved business processes.
- 12+ years of relevant professional experience.
- 5+ Years experience with Adobe campaign management, and additional experience with Salesforce, Oracle, Braze, SAS, and any others is a plus).
- Proficiency in the creation and execution of digital multi-channel communications –focus on email is critical, while SMS/push mobile experience is also preferred.
- Experience understanding, identifying, accessing, and utilizing consumer data signals.
- Skilled at creating a test & learning environment and processes for continuous optimization.
- Understanding of FCC, CTIA, GDPR regulations, and various data privacy laws.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, excellent time management, planning & organizational skills.
- Team orientated and excellent communication/customer service skills.
- Learning aptitude and a can-do attitude are a must.
- Adobe campaign management and Salesforce certifications is a plus.
- Experience or familiarity with any relational databases like MySQL is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent